The O-Shot (Orgasm Shot): For Women, Sex Just Got Better
"I got a shot in the vagina and all I got was these insanely good orgasms."
San Antonio and Austin women are excited about the O-Shot. Finally, there's something to improve orgasms for women! And Dr. Hailparn, as a certified O-Shot provider, is offering it to women at the Cosmetic Gynecology Center of San Antonio. The O-Shot, though, isn't just for improving orgasms. It also treats several serious medical conditions that women encounter.
What is the O-Shot?
The O-Shot, a new noninvasive treatment, aims to alleviate female sexual dysfunction by extracting PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, from a woman's own blood and injecting it directly into the vaginal area. The O-Shot uses PRP to stimulate the growth of new cells in a woman's vaginal walls and clitoris. The platelets, which the body utilizes to naturally generate tissue, increase not only the number of cells but also, sensitivity to stimulation, according to Dr. Charles Runels, the developer of the O-Shot (and the Vampire Facelift). The non-surgical procedure takes about 20-minutes. There's no recovery time and women report results in 1-4 weeks. Call our office at 210-615-6646 or use our online form to schedule an appointment.
Who Can the O-Shot Help?
Any woman who desires a better orgasm may benefit from the O-Shot. Women who have had the O-Shot report the following:
- If orgasms were difficult to achieve, they now orgasm regularly
- Orgasms are more intense
- Intense, multiple orgasms
Women with the following symptoms may also benefit from the O-Shot:
- Low sexual desire
- Difficulty being aroused
- Trouble reaching orgasm
- Painful sex
- Vaginal dryness
- Stress urinary incontinence (accidents when you jump, laugh, or cough and leaks when you wait too long to urinate. Dr. Runels reports that 85% experience resolution of SUI.)
- Lichen Sclerosus (In a recent study, researchers determined that most Lichen Sclerosus patients show improvement by using the O-Shot procedure. Women reported statistically significant improvement in symptoms and pathologists observed a decrease in inflammation.)
Benefits of the O-Shot
- Drug free
- 85% experience resolution of urinary incontinence
- Mesh pain can improve
- Enjoy sexual relations on the day of the procedure
- Increased sensitivity Increased desire
- Tighter vaginal skin
- Almost instantaneous results
- Fast and relatively painless
- Better, healthier sex
Cost of the O-Shot
The cost of the O-Shot is $1,800. In addition to traditional payment methods, we also offer financing options.
We thought we’d share some articles with first-hand reports of O-Shot experiences.
- ThermiVA for Vaginal Tightening
- Obviously, the O-Shot isn't for everyone. ThermiVA also works for vaginal tightening and mild stress urinary incontinence. It's a no surgery, no downtime option done in the office.
- Pelvic Relaxation Symptoms and Treatment
- Childbirth, aging and other things can contribute to problems with vaginal structures. Read more about pelvic relaxation and how vaginal rejuvenation surgery can help treat that.