Labiaplasty Gone Wrong Photos
Here are some before and after photos of labiaplasty gone wrong. The photo on the left is the patient with a botched labiaplasty done by another doctor. The after photo is on the right side, after the labiaplasty repair was done by Dr. Troy Robbin Hailparn of the Cosmetic Gynecology Center of San Antonio.
Unfortunately, there are some incompetent and unqualified doctors doing labiaplasty surgery. Over the last few years, dozens of women have come to Dr. Hailparn after having a botched labiaplasty and because of her extensive surgical experience, she has been able to do a labiaplasty revision (labiaplasty repair) and helped many of these women.
If you find yourself in this unfortunate situation, please contact our office by phone at 210-615-6646 or through our contact form. We're here to help.
Botched Labiaplasty Before and After Photos
To get a sense of what a good labiaplasty surgery can look like, view labiaplasty, labia reduction before and after photos here.
Don't End Up in Our Labiaplasty Gone Wrong Photo Gallery
Get more trusted information on labiaplasty.
- What is Labiaplasty?
- Explanation of labiaplasty. Plus who's a good candidate for labia surgery? How much does labiaplasty cost? See before and after labiaplasty photos, and find out why it's so important to pick the right doctor.
- Labiaplasty Reviews
- Read these labiaplasty reviews from some of Dr. Hailparn's actual patients.
- Labiaplasty Surgery: Why Women Want Labia Reduction Surgery
- Some women want labiaplasty surgery for purely aesthetic reasons, while others have medical or functional issues that need to be addressed.
- Labiaplasty Gone Wrong: Botched Labiaplasty
- When labiaplasty goes wrong, it can leave the patient traumatized. Read this story. Discover the importance of finding the right doctor.
- What is a Clitoral Hood Reduction, Hoodectomy?
- When getting a labiaplasty, some women also ask for a clitoral hood reduction, aka hoodectomy. Discover what that's about.